Tuesday, November 6, 2007

So I'm pretty sad today. Eric and I had our engagement pictures last night, which were really fun. But it got me thinking about how all of my grandparents are deceased and I only have my stepgrandpa. My mom's dad died when she was seven so this is the only grandpa that I knew on my mom's side, but he's changed since my grandma died last year. He's dating this woman none of us care for and he's never around anymore. We used to go to their house on Sundays to visit them and now if you stop over he's always at her house. My dad's dad died my senior year of high school. That was a bad one. Then 16 months later my dad's mom died. I still get really upset when I let myself think about them. I won't have any grandparent at my wedding or the birth of my children. It's been a rough couple of days to say the least.

No comments: