Thursday, November 8, 2007

I signed up for PPP!

While talking with my friend Stacie she told me of a great opportunity that she had discovered recently. She said that her and her whole family were all blogging and using Pay Per Post to earn some extra money. She said that I could get paid to do something that I was already taking part in. I could get paid to blog. I thought was a fantastic idea!!! I could make some extra money for my wedding, and of course for our honeymoon, which are both taking place in March of 2008. I could also use the extra cash to pay for Christmas gifts since Christmas is only 34 days away. I began blogging to express my feelings. I use it as a diary, kind of. It’s nice to be able to write things that are on my mind and know that I won’t be ridiculed for my beliefs and opinions. Another reason that I love to Pay Per Post is that I can make extra money while I write blogs during my slow times at work or when I bored at home. If you are looking for an easy way to earn a few extra dollars, whether it be for Christmas gifts, everyday bills or just some extra spending money, I highly recommend using Pay Per Post. It’s fun, easy and very fast. I got paid for this post.

No comments: