Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Goth Dating Site

I love to look through websites such as classmates, myspace and facebook to find old friends and classmates that I have lost touch with. I also use it to take a look at my students and what they have been up to since we last talked. It is also fun to keep an eye on my relatives who use these fun sites. It is nice to be able to see what people are up to without having to call them and be stuck on the phone with them for a long time. But I was recently introduced to a website for a different type of person. This site is geared towards Goth singles and it features thousands of profiles and pictures of other singles just like you. It is a dating and personals website meant for Goth, Dark, Fetish, Vampire, Heavy, Extreme Music and Alternative Culture. Not only is membership free, but you can also “send a wink” to someone you find interesting. They also have a cupid that will find you a compatible person who you can have a free video chat with. So if you are a Goth single and are looking for other Goth, Dark, Fetish, Vampire, Heavy, Extreme Music and Alternative Culture people, check this site out. I was paid for this post.

No comments: