Monday, November 19, 2007

Monday Afternoon Meeting

So it's been very slow today. It always feels this way after football ends. I had my meeting with the athletic dirctor today about my plans to stay around for awhile. He was worried that since I am getting married that we would be leaving Iowa or at least this area soon after. I assured him that we planned on staying around since both of our families are here. I told him that Josh and my plan was to get a 3rd trainer hired and then I could lessen my hours, but still work full time and keep my benefits. I told him that I would love to get $50,000 a year and not have to work another day in my life. He thought that was funny. He said that all of the coaches really like me and like the way I do things. It's nice to get a compliment since usually all we hear are complaints.

No comments: