Monday, December 3, 2007

Have I said how much I dislike Mondays?

So Friday was my birthday and I had to work till about 10 PM. So that was a bummer. But when I got home, Eric had fixed me fajitas, which are my favorite. And I got to open my birthday presents. He got me the next 3 books in the James Patterson series I'm reading and he got me the Fergie c.d. Not quite sure why he got me that except I like the song "Big Girls Don't Cry". He also had an awesome birthday cake made for me. It was a round chocolate with chocolate frosting and he had them write Happy Birthday Heb on it. It was very sweet. I was a little disappointed though. I spent like $400 on him for his birthday and he probably spent about $50 on me. I know that's not the right way to look at it, but I'm always buying him stuff off of ebay and bringing him surprises home and he couldn't even get me some more stuff. I'm being a brat about it, I know that, but my feelings were hurt. Sometimes men just don't think.

No comments: