Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Buzz about DialAFlight USA

Are you studying abroad for the semester and trying to get home to New York or any other part of the United States for the holidays? Do you need a place to stay when you FINALLY make it home for the holiday season? Well if this is you than you need to check out flights to the USA or flights to New York. They will personally assist you in flights to the USA, including New York, Washington and a lot of holiday offers. When looking to travel from the United Kingdom to the USA look to DialAFlight to give you hands on help to make your travel plans easier. . I was paid for this post.

1 comment:

Nikola said...

Hi Heather.

I am contacting you on behalf of "DialAFlight". I am trying to remove some backlinks pointing to our website. While I understand that you have linked to us in good faith, I would really appreciate your help in removing the link highlighted to enable us to comply with Google’s webmaster guidelines.

Here is the information relating to the links in question…

The website is linked on your website here: http://heatherreneepilcher.blogspot.com/2007/12/buzz-about-dialaflight-usa.html
The anchor text is : flights to the USA and flights to New York

Can I ask that you remove the link?
Thanks in advance!

I hope to hear from you soon.