Friday, September 14, 2007

Well now "my friend" has called my sister to say what a horrible person I'm being with this dress thing. We've been exchanging emails, not so nice ones at that, because she's a total child and won't even call me to talk to me about a dress that I haven't even bought yet. So I guess I know where this friendship is headed. STRAIGHT DOWN THE POOPER!!! I promised her that I'd try and find a new dress and that she shouldn't even be making such a big deal out of this but of course she is, because that's what she does. She's telling people that I'm trying to ruin her day?!? What the hell? I haven't done anything but part of me wants to buy the dress I like and say the hell with her. But I promised I'd try and find a new one, so I hope I can. For our friendships sake at least, if there's still a friendship.

No comments: